Location: Greenfield, IN
Full Time Contractor – 12+ month duration
The Master Scheduler is responsible for providing strategic and tactical scheduling support for a manufacturing site. The role is responsible for creating/maintaining a production plan, representing supply chain & leading cross functional teams with manufacturers, and representing supply chain on product launch teams. This role also serves as the business process owner for specific sections of Core Operational Requirements for Reliable Supply (CORRS) guidelines, and presents production plans at ROP, and provides customer service with product information to ensure product is appropriately shipped to customers. This is a full-time 12+ month contract with a large employer in the Greenfield, IN area.
What you get to do:
- Review product demand during monthly demand consolidation
- Prepare monthly production plan for product families & present at ROP
- Maintain schedule and capacity plans and review with external manufacturers
- Release POs to contract manufacturers and maintain valid dates/quantities
- Represent supply chain and lead the joint process teams by ensuring production plans are communicated & capable of being met
- Manage inventory through review of slow-moving materials, materials nearing expiration/re-evaluation, and inventory accuracies
- Monitor inventory levels at affiliates and ensure inventory is maintained within targets. Create inventory exception notifications when inventory is predicted to exceed target levels. Additionally, notifying Commercial Supply Chain & Sr. Leadership when inventory levels fall below safety stick targets or at risk for backorder.
- Vendor management, requesting new vendor set-up and changes needed to existing vendors
- Invoice approvals/rejects and handling exceptions
- Perform Inventory Reconciliations monthly; quarterly, and coordinate year-end physical inventory counts at external manufacturers and/or warehouse.
- Handling component/product destructions from warehouses
- Process affiliate orders in SAP to ensure that they are supplied on time and in full.
What we’d like you to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Procurement and/or scheduling experience
- SAP competency
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficiency with computer systems including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to modify processes or procedures to coincide with best practices
- Oral and written communication/ interpersonal interaction skills
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona is an equal opportunity employer.